Blue Mountains

04 May 2013

Hey, sorry that you haven't heard something from me for so long. I have so much to tell you, that I don't know where to start. I couldn't tell you earlier because I had to fix my Baby and that took quite a long time...
I have found a place to stay, a single room outside of sydney. It takes about 20 minutes by train to the centre. In the centre is the office where I work. It is quite convenient. 
My job is difficult, challenging but also fund and rewarding. I am working for a Marketing Company. The thing I do is find sponsors for little children in Africa, Asia and Central & South America. It is a door to door promotion and not always the easiest job...
It is incredible that I am so far away from home, I don't realise it yet... Sydney is such a nice place to be. At the moment it is a little cold, but thats alright. 
The pictures you see above are taken in the Blue Mountains, a big plateau close to sydney. It is really impressive and beautiful. It was a fun day hiking around in the eucalyptus forest and discover the native flora and fauna...
I wish you all the best for this weekend and you will hear from me soon. Have a great day, Niklas :)

12 CMTS:

Martha und Vivi said...

Wow, das sieht aus wie im Paradies <3

marina w. said...

Oh Australien ist sooo schön!

Paula said...

Oh, wie wunderbar! Du verstärkst mit jedem deiner Post meinen Wunsch auch mal nach Australien zu reisen.

Liebe Grüße!

Paula // metamorphotosis.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Es sieht wirklich traumhaft aus! Du weckst meine Reiselust ;-)

Und die Makroaufnahme ist dir wirklich mal wieder sehr gelungen!

Viele liebe Grüße,

Janne von meeresrauschen

Anonymous said...

wunderbar! wie gerne wäre ich dort auch mal..

Angy said...

wunderschön!! und glückwunsch dass du so einen tollen job ergattert hast :)

Witch Baby said...

will be getting colder still..

Sichtbar said...

Wie gut, dass der Kleine ganz oben nicht weggehüpft ist. :)

FB|Portfolio

Franzi said...

Das vorletze Bild *-*

Lena said...

oh wie cool *o*

Paulina said...

richtig toll! und dein job hört sich total interessant an :))

Jeanette said...

Wie schön,
wie hast du dein Design erstellt?

Post a Comment

Follow-Blogger